I’ve been busy developing a simple sustainable investment competition for some time now. As I get questions from people to introduce the same concept in their organisation I herewith publice the concept under a Creative Commons license.
Name: Sustainable Investment competition
- Platform to be used: MyC4
- Competition is open for all employees of the organisations (and others if they like).
Amount to be invested: between starting at Euro 20 and Euro 100 and allowing any multitude of Euro 20.
- Duration 3 months (possibillity to prolonge).
People can score on 2 elements:
- Rate of Return (ROR) as measured by MyC4watch.com
- Social Rate of Return (measured by the number of MDG markers of the opprotunities invested in per euro invested).
We’ll give 3 price:
- Best Social Investor (best combination of 2 below);
- Best investor (based on rate of return);
- Most social person in the world (based on Social ROR).
The thirst reward will get the best/highes/most honourable reward, as people should try to experience that there may be trade offs between ROR and Social ROR.
- Anounce the total amount invested and the number of competitors at the end of the competition;
- Anounce the largest investor
Do you have any remarks, improvements? Let me know in the comments!
Do you copy the concept, please let me know and give me a linkback and update on your experience 🙂